- To ESTABLISH a network among advocates working in Indian County who are providing comprehensive services to victims of domestic violence.
- To EMPOWER survivors of domestic violence.
- To EDUCATE Tribal and non-Tribal communities in Michigan on issues of domestic violence.
- To SUPPORT and PROMOTE quality services to native victims of crime.
- To ENSURE native victims of domestic violence receive culturally appropriate services.
- To EDUCATE service providers in Michigan working with native victims of crime about the complex issues that native victims and their families face.
Stacey Ettawageshik, President
Fred Jacko, Vice President
Shanaviah Canales, Secretary
Christina Menard, Treasurer
Elise McGowan-Cuellar, Board Member
Elizabeth Cook, Board Member
Annie Thibert, Board Member
Collin Church, Board Member